Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

I am interested in buying a 2nd hand 2008 Nissan Navara

Customer Question

hi - I am interested in buying a 2nd hand 2008 Nissan Navara ST-X D40 Manual ute 6 cyl 4.0 L engine - how is the fuel economy on this ute ? it states this - Fuel Economy Combined 12.7 (L/100km) - how would it compare fule wise to my 4 cyl 2002 x trail ?
I know there are many variables but just after a rough answer - basically I am keen on getting a navara but don't want to be massively out of pocket each time I fill up
many thanks for your help
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
The 4 cylinder model will get better gas mileage in some cases twice the mileage this other model will get.If you can look up the specifications for fuel economy on your model and compare it to the one your looking at and see what the difference is.
Thanks Pete