Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

Boot stuck open when roof mechanism stopped. Help to close

Customer Question

Boot stuck open when roof mechanism stopped. Help to close so can drive home. With roadside assist now.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
I apologize as my info is limited on this model here.
In some cases this can be due to a bent bracket that causes this fault.I would have the boot and roof components inspected for any damage and if any damage is found it will need to be repaired to correct this here.
Thanks Pete
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

I am following up with you to see if you still needed help with your question you had asked.If my help didn't satisfy your question please let me know so we can continue.

Thanks Pete