Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

Mercedes-Benz s 350: I have a 2000 Mercedes Benz S 350 key

Customer Question

I have a 2000 Mercedes Benz S 350 key won't unlock it is there another way in. Boot and bonnet is ope
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Can you be a little more clear in your issue ? Are the doors locked but the boot and bonnet are open ? There is a metal key inside the electronic key that can come out to unlock the doors , are you aware of this ? Let me know how I can help you. Lou
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am aware of the key the car I hav doesn't have key entry'I was able to get it to work howeve for future referenc if you know of a way in when the key won't work it would be greatly appreciated. thanks mate
Sorry there was a site issue that stopped me from responding. If you need future info please let me know. Lou