Mike, Australia Car Mechanic
Experience:  Motor Technician of 34 years+ in vehicle repair and diagnostics.
9261905

Nissan navara d40: I have a d40 starts then shuts down so we

Customer Question

I have a d40 starts then shuts down so we blead it drove it a couple klm then parked it started it uo 2 hours later it then shut down can you tell me what the problem is
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome - My name is ***** ***** Im happy to help / advise.The problem here - assuming you dont have any leaks on the lines at all - is the unit the fuel filter fastens on to... renew that unit and that should see this cured for you.That is a common issue on these.Let me know how you go..and / or let me know if you need anything further on this..~>>~~~ Meantime - Please do click on the "Exc / Ok rating" for me at this time.. "Thank you" in advance for that ... Note that you can get back to me anytime at all after doing the rating - it doesn't close you out -- Best Rgds, MIKE.