Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

Peugeot 307: I have a Peugeot 305 and I just replaced the front

Customer Question

I have a Peugeot 305 and I just replaced the front passenger side window regulator and motor. the old regulator was faulty and the old motor was not going at all. now with the new motor and regulator the window is only going up and down 10mm at a time with the switch pressed. also the window will not go up or down with the drivers side switch. here is some more information on the vehicle
vin VF33BRFJC85092251
make- Peougeot
model- 307
year- 2007
engine 307cc
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
Inspect the wiring in the door leading to the motor and the switch as well as where the wiring passes from both doors to the body for any wiring faults.In some cases corroded or damaged wiring will cause high resistance and can cause issues like this here.
Thanks Pete