Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

Hyundai Trajet v6 2.7: Hyundai trajet 2005 it wont spark is

Customer Question

Hyundai trajet 2005 it wont spark is it the ignition power coil, or is it the solonoid
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
Inspect and make sure all fuses are good in all fuse panels.If these are all found to be o.k. I would have the coil tested as this is usually the most common for a fault like this here but I have also seen ignition modules fail as well.It would need to be tested further to pinpoint the cause for repair.
Thanks Pete