Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

Gday Scott my name is***** trouble with my 07 Territory

Customer Question

Gday Scott my name is***** trouble with my 07 Territory took out some fuses to check for blown fuse and when i went to start the car again it would'nt start and came up with a "code " message on my dash console.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
What sounds like has occurred here is either one or more of the fuses were not put back into their original positions or that the vehicle has gone into a fail safe security mode that will need reprogrammed.I would double check the fuses and make sure they are all in the correct positions and if found o.k. the security system may have lost its programming from the fuses being removed and caused this here.This will usually require reprogramming with a dealers computer to correct this.
Thanks Pete