FixItMan
FixItMan, Master Technician
Experience:  AA DEGREE AUTOMOTIVE/DIESEL TECH
1627031

Cadillac Seville STS: We also have a 2003 STS Cadillac,it rides

Customer Question

We also have a 2003 STS Cadillac,it rides like a pogo stick Where and how do we adjust the rear suspension,to soften it? The works are there but the right hand drive vehicles come to us with all manuals written in Japanese. (We buy them as low miles vehicles from Japan). Await your answer. Regards Alan (STONE)
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  FixItMan replied 1 year ago.
Hello Alan, thank you for the question. Can you tell me if there are any warning lights illuminated on the dash?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
All Mechanics want to know is how to soften ride?? Thanks again Alan
Expert:  FixItMan replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. The ride of this car is typically pretty stiff especially if it has low profile tires. I would press down and up on the rear bumper to see if the vehicle moves. If it does not then the problem is with the rear shocks themselves. There is no way to adjust them, but when one of them fails internally this will occur.