Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

Toyota Camry: , I have a 2009 Camry ateva and when I start

Customer Question

Hi, I have a 2009 Camry ateva and when I start the car the aircon screen is blank and one of the buttons under flashes green. After 20-30 seconds it can press a button and it all works and remembers the previous temp settings. Wondered what it could be and who I should see yo fix it.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
Most likely a fault code has set in the heater/ac system causing the light flashing issue and screen issue.This can be a sensor or actuator fault most likely.What will need to be done though is to have the fault codes checked in all computers using a scan tool that can plug in and communicate with all computers to see what codes are set.Once this has been done any codes set will need diagnosed to locate and repair this fault here.It is best to see either a dealer or an authorized repair center for diagnosis and repair as they will have the best knowledge of your vehicle here.
Thanks Pete
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

I am following up with you to see if you still needed help with your question you had asked.If my help didn't satisfy your question please let me know so we can continue.

Thanks Pete