Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

Mazda space cab Bravo ute: regarding 2006 mazda 4WD ute bravo

Customer Question

regarding 2006 mazda 4WD ute bravo dash lights indicate it is in 4wd but front wheels do not seem to be engaging and vehicle bogged this morning. Vehicle purchased 2 weeks ago can you advise please
Category: Australia Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
we are still awaiting response
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
From what is described here this sounds like an internal mechanical fault either in the front differential itself or the transfer case.If all vacuum actuators and components are working and with the light working to indicate it is in 4wd a mechanical fault is most common.This will need inspected further to see which is the cause here then removed and repaired or replaced.
Thanks Pete