Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

Nissin stl: Car starts runs 5seconds then i have

Customer Question

Car starts runs for about 5seconds then i have to wined motor and pump throtle for about 3 to 5seconds like its runnlng out of deisel
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
In allot of cases a fault like this is either caused by an issue with the fuel pump/injection pump being weak needing replaced or an issue with the fuel filter being restricted needing replaced.I would have this checked into further to locate which is the cause here and from there the component at fault replaced.
Thanks Pete