Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

Kia Sorento: ***** ***** instrument panel that displays

Customer Question

HI there,
The instrument panel that displays the fuel consumption, kilometres etc on my 2011 Kia
Sorento became garbled and unreadable about two months ago. Yesterday it amazingly fixed itself and was completely functional again. sadly the next drive it was all gone again.
Local Kia bloke has not heard of this before tho its booked in for next week. I wonder if you have a solution?
Cheers,
Tracy Finlayson
Category: Australia Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's been a full day- when will my question be answered?
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
From what I have seen with other models with this issue here usually this is the display itself that causes this issue needing replaced.I would have it tested as well as the wiring leading to it for any issues.I suspect it will need replaced.
Thanks Pete