Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

Ford px ranger 3.2 diesel: where is the lateral,longitudinal

Customer Question

where is the lateral,longitudinal and jaw sensors located on the new ford px ranger.
thanks Peter.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
I don't show the locations of these myself here but I see no one else has responded here.One place you might check is with a local dealers parts department as usually they can tell you the locations of these at no cost to you.
If this is not an option for you here or was already tried let me know.
Thanks Pete