Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

Am looking or 2013 Dodge Charger sedan. Any idea

Customer Question

Am looking for 2012 or 2013 Dodge Charger sedan. Any idea where I might start looking? Was looking at a Daytona or Hellcat though really only want to spend around 100k. Live in WA Perth. Have only looked online. Very sincere mobile XXXXXXXXXXX
Category: Australia Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When I say Perth WA that is Western Australia
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
What I have done in the past is speak with a dealer as they can search the places they obtain vehicles for customers to see if they can locate one for you.This is usually very successful when this is done.If this is not an option for you or was already tried with no success let me know.
Thanks Pete