Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

Toyota hilux: Hey my interior clock and trip a/ hasn't got

Customer Question

Hey my interior clock and trip a/b hasn't got a constant power source and neither does my interior done light. No fuses are blown and suggestions? Also central locking is not working and the car doesn't register when the doors are opened? 2007 hilux 4x4 3L auto diesel. Also after the constant power on the sr5 clock plug?
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
Inspect for any damaged wiring leading from the fuse panels to the lights and clock.If an issue is found with any of the wiring the wiring will need to be repaired to correct this fault here.if this is checked and all found o.k. let me know.
Thanks Pete