Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

My 2013 Nissan x-trail won't go in reverse gear and 5th gear

Customer Question

My 2013 Nissan x-trail won't go in reverse gear and 5th gear , the clutch oil is good what could be the problem?
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
If this is a manual transmission this may be a fault with one or more or the gear alignment synchro's not lining up properly causing this issue here.The transmission will need inspected further to pinpoint the cause here and then repaired from there.This usually requires the transmission to be removed for internal inspection.
Thanks Pete