Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

Will a 3.2 motor go in a pk ranger

Customer Question

Will a 3.2 motor go in a pk ranger
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
I don't have the specific info if this will fit and work and I don't know if anyone else does unless someone has tried this themselves but you want to take a look at the size of the motor and compare it to the ranger and see if it looks like it will fit,if it does then you will need to see if the electronics are compatible and if the motor mounting and transmission/gear box will fit or are compatible.
In most cases doing a swap out like this here can be more of a headache and expensive then what it is worth to do.
Thanks Pete