Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

Ford BA Ute RTV: i removed my battery in my ba falcon ute and

Customer Question

i removed my battery in my ba falcon ute and now it won't start
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
Inspect and see if any fuses are found to be shorted out in any way as sometimes a voltage surge/spike can occur and will cause a fuse to short out and cause this issue here.If a fuse is found to be shorted or damaged it will need replaced to correct this issue here.
Thanks Pete