Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

Chevrolet Corvette C4: On my 91 C4 Corvette I have the Delco

Customer Question

On my 91 C4 Corvette I have the Delco radio cassette player just showing 1:00 in the illuminated panel and I cannot get any of the remedies noted on the web to change anything on the display. Any suggestions?
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
It sounds like the radio is receiving the constant power supply to keep the radio clock on but it may not be receiving the ignition on power supply.Check and see if any fuses are found to be blown or missing as this is one of the main causes for this here.If an issue is found with a fuse it will need corrected.
If the fuses are all found to be o.k. this may be due to an internal electrical fault in the radio itself with it needing replaced or removed and repaired.You would have to have the radio removed and both powers and grounds tested to see if this is a radio fault internally.
Thanks Pete