Michael
Michael, Technician
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in the field of electronics repair, TV, VCR and computer repair.
11519491

Nissan/Datsun Navara: I have a 2008 navara and want to replace

Customer Question

I have a 2008 navara and want to replace the cd player. I have found two holding screws but still can't release the facia panel from the centre of the dash. would appreciate advice.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi on this model I believe there are also plastic clips that hold it in place. The way to remove this is tricky because you run the risk of breaking the tabs. Its a bit hard to do. First make sure you cant find anymore screws even blind ones in recess holes, then carefully pull the panel free, you may need to pry a bit with a screw driver where you feel the resistance, it will kind of snap when you release one at a time. Also make sure you don't need to remove another panel first that is in the way of that one;-)
I will stick with you until your unit is working correctly, You can always get in touch with me if you need further assistance after rating.
Please rate my service kindly thus far, it is the only way I receive credit for my time with you;-)
It won't cost you anything additional to rate;-)
Thank you and have a great evening!
Tech Michael