Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

RAV4 5DR Wagon ZR6: I have a RAV 4ZR6 - I have had no success

Customer Question

I have a RAV 4ZR6 - I have had no success - with a RHD drive car has the fuse panel been relocated ?
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
I don't have the info on your exact fuse panel locations but on the vehicles I have seen usually the cigar lighter or power outlet fuse is located in the engine bay fuse panel itself.If you have not checked the engine bay check and see if a fuse panel if located and if it has the fuse in it you need to replace.
if this was already checked or is checked and the fuse is not located let me know so we can continue.
Thanks Pete