Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

Kangoo: MartyI have a 2014 Renault Kangoo van.I have

Customer Question

Hi Marty
I have a 2014 Renault Kangoo van.
I have a relay clicking under the dash adjascent to the fuse box. there is a bank of 4 - 3 pink and one black. The only easily accesible one is the black one but that seems to be ok. When I turn on the fan - can be heat or ac, the relay clicks. so before I strip out the glove box etc, I wanted to know which relay to purchase.
Regards
Bev
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
I don't have access to the relay panel info on this model here but with what you have described if this relay is heard to click on when the fan for the heater ac is turned on this can indicate an issue with the fan motor itself damaging the relay or the blower fan motor relay itself at fault needing replaced.
I would have this tested further to be sure of the component at fault and then the affected component replaced to correct this issue.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Pete

I appreciated you trying to help but my question wasn't answered. I wanted to know which one of the four relays was on the blower fan circuit. I had already planned to replace it to eliminate the relay as the problem. beyond that I would have sent it back to Renault under new car warranty.

Regards

'Bev

Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
I am following up with you to see if you still needed help with your question you had asked.If my help didn't satisfy your question please let me know so we can continue.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Pete

You said you didn't have any info on the relay panel which is what I need.

Regards

Bev

Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
I apologize for the delay.I will have to open your question up for others here to see if anyone else can assist further on this as someone else may have more info on what you need here.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.
Thanks Pete