Lou P.
Lou P., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  I Have knowledge in almost all car lines and can help with general questions and more!!!!!
27644750

Nissan Terrano***** what is the cc rating 1992

Customer Question

what is the cc rating for a 1992 turbo diesel engine automatic nissan*****terrano
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Lou P. replied 2 years ago.
Hello I can help. The engine is a 2.7 liter which is a 2664 cc engine that Nissan rounds up to 2.7 liter. Hope this information helps. Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉