Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

Au falcon whont start it just wont turn over something to do

Customer Question

au falcon whont start it just wont turn over something to do with computer can you help
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
Re attach the wires that have been broken and check for any blown fuses and replace any fuses you find that are blown and see if this corrects the fault here.If this does not correct this issue here you may have damaged the engine computer internally if any of the wires had shorted out and the computer may need replaced.
Thanks Pete