Curtis
Curtis, Australia Car Mechanic
Experience:  Qualified Automotive Mechanic, LPG & Airconditioning Diagnostic Technician.
29271542

Holden vt: I have changed my discs and pads on my vt commodore.

Customer Question

I have changed my discs and pads on my vt commodore. Googled it about bleeding coz they wouldn't pump up, and followed it to the letter on two person bleeding as well as the one person method, but can't get the air out of the system. The reservoir is full, and the bottle used in the method with the plastic clear tube from Bunnings has got fuller from the brake lines. The brake lights are on by themselves and the pedal hisses with air when depressed. Can you help with advice tonight?
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,
I would like you to fully explain your process, then I'll tell you where you have gone wrong.
Two things, the engine was not running? and Did you pump the pedal all the way to floor each time?
Gary