Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

Kangoo: I have a 2002 Kangoo 1.9 non turbo diesel with some

Customer Question

I have a 2002 Kangoo 1.9 non turbo diesel with some issues.It has a lucas epic.It starts but with no accelerator.then when you restart it is all good....mostly.But it is also having the glow light coming back on sometimes and when this happens you basically lose all power nearly.limp back to base. fault codes DF066 DF023
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
Reading the post you provided it is possible the injection pump is the cause for some of the running issues here but with the glow light coming back on again this can indicate a fault with one or more of the glow plugs not heating up properly causing this issue or the control module/ecu for the glow plugs not operating properly to where it isn't heating up the glow plugs properly.
This will need to be tested/checked further to see if this is the control module at fault as I suspect it may be causing all of these issues here.
Thanks Pete