Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

Landcruser Fj: I have a 1994 fj landcruser 4.5 it has no spark

Customer Question

I have a 1994 fj landcruser 4.5 it has no spark and keeps blowing the same fues I have dissconeted the fuel pump to see if it would stop blowing the fuse but it did nothing I have looked for chafed wiring and can not find anything
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
You will need to see a diagram to see what is all on the fuses circuit(s) that is/are shorting out here then unplug each of those components one at a time until you get to the component that is shorting out the fuse,then that component is the one needing replaced.
If you have disconnected all components and the fuse is shorting out still and no wiring is found at fault then the engine computer may be shorted out internally as I have seen in some cases and had to replace.
Thanks Pete