Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

D21: headligts wok on high beam only chaged the switch and

Customer Question

headligts wok on high beam only chaged the switch and globes
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
On some models there is a high and low beam head light relay.If one of the relays is at fault it will need replaced to correct this here.I would check and see if your model has this relay and replace it if needed.On other models the lights are controlled with a lamp control module and the module can fail internally and cause this issue as well needing replaced.
If it uses a relay the relay is usually with all of the fuses in the fuse panels.I would check and see if your model uses a relay as it may need replaced.
Thanks Pete