Curtis
Curtis, Australia Car Mechanic
Experience:  Qualified Automotive Mechanic, LPG & Airconditioning Diagnostic Technician.
29271542

Odyssey: , ive swapped over a second hand engine into a

Customer Question

Hi, ive swapped over a second hand engine into a 2006 odyssey and used the wiring loom from the new engine which fit perfectly until it came to the inhibitor switch, the last section of the loom is different, I think the engine maybe out of a slightly newer model. basically the original harness had a rectangular plug at the connected and the new harness has a oval shaped connector, I need to get the wiring schematics so it can be fitted. can you assist?

Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Tims Auto Repair replied 1 year ago.
Hello there,
Welcome to our site. I just finished reading your question and I need a little more information. Can you please let me know...
-What year is your Australia Car?
-What make and model is your Australia Car?
-How many miles are on your Australia Car?
-What type of engine is in your Australia Car?
-What have you already tried?
And thank you for trusting me with your problem. I am passionate about what I do and am looking forward to helping you in any way I can.