Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

Nissan Maxima Sedan 30J: I HAVE A FRIEND WHO BOUGHT HIS 1995

Customer Question

I HAVE A FRIEND WHO BOUGHT HIS 1995 NISSAN MAXIMA 30J MODEL BRAND NEW,3 LITRES WITH ALL THE BELLS AND WHISTLES EXCEPTING NO SUNROOF.
THIS VEHICLE IS BURGUNDY IN COLOUR, LIGHT GREY INTERIOR AND IS TOTALLY 'AS NEW'
AND IS UNMARKED INSIDE AND EXTERIOR WITHOUT A MARK, HAS ALWAYS BEEN GARAGED,
REGISTERED EVERY YEAR AND INSURED.......AND HAS ONLY ..... 10,820 KILOMETRES GENUINE MILEAGE.
HE HAS BEEN ADMITTED TO A NURSING HOME WITH SERIOUS DEMENTIA, HIS WIFE WISHES TO SELL THE CAR, AS SHE HAS A HOLDEN BARINA, AND HAS A RESTRICTED LICENCE AND IS 89YRS OLD. WHAT PRICE SHOULD WE ASK, AND WHAT IS THE BEST
MANNER TO SELL THE VEHICLE. THE CAR IS GARAGED IN THE BLUE MOUNTAINS OUT OF
SYDNEY. MY NAME IS***** HAVE BEEN ASKED TO SELL THIS CAR. WOULD
APPRECIATE SOME ASSISTANCE THANK YOU. XXX
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
You would want to look up the book value of the vehicle and go for the highest price for book value.This is usually all you would get for the vehicle due to depreciation of the vehicle due to the age of the vehicle.You can try to add on more like another $2000 and see if it sells that way but in most cases you may only get book value for the vehicle.
Thanks Pete