Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

Mitsubishi trit96b: i have 1999 mitsubishi ute ,battery is

Customer Question

i have 1999 mitsubishi ute ,battery is good ,engine turning when you tray start but car not kicking
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
This type of fault here can be caused by a lack of fuel due to a weak fuel pump or restricted fuel filter and in some cases no spark due to a coil or ignition module fault.I would start with having the fault codes checked to see what codes are set and from there if any are set those codes diagnosed to locate and repair the fault here.
The fuel pressure and spark will need tested to see if one or more are missing and from there repaired.I have seen ignition modules,coils and fuel pump failure as one of the most common causes for a fault like this here.
Thanks Pete
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
I am following up with you to see if you still needed help with your question you had asked.If my help didn't satisfy your question please let me know so we can continue.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hi there i find the problem last week any way i notified you

bifore you give me the answer ,and i think to long for your

to respond ,cold you plise transfer AU$ 25 back to my account

and it was different problem Thanks

Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Once again I do apologize for the delay and posted as soon as I saw your question myself.If there is anything else I can help with here let me know.If not I can send this to customer service for you.
Thanks Pete