Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

Mazda 2: Mazda 2, 2009 - the audio display says PHONE and will

Customer Question

Mazda 2, 2009 - the audio display says PHONE and will not let me play a CD or connect ipod - no idea how this message got there but would like to play music again. Nothing in the users manual.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
From what you have described here this sounds like either the audio unit has an internal electrical fault causing this here and needs removed and repaired or removed and replaced or it may just need reset.In some cases you can reset it by locating the fuse for it and removing this fuse for a few minutes then reinstall the fuse.If this does not work it most likely needs removed and repaired.
Thanks Pete