Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

Porsche 98602A: I need the radio code 1999 Porsche boxter.

Customer Question

I need the radio code for a 1999 Porsche boxter. Vin number is ***** is there anything else you need to know to be able to help.
Thanks Amanda
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
I see no one here has replied with a radio code.In some cases this can be due to the code being difficult to obtain and in other cases this may be due to the correct person that can get this code may not be on line.The best place to get this code is from a dealer but in some cases you can obtain this code from the link below.If neither of these are options for you on this model here let me know.
http://www.radio-code.com/Porsche-Pay-Page-radio-code_step_1.htm
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I tried that link that you sent me and the code they sent me didn't work. I do not want to keep spending money to get the code if it is not going to work is there any other way you can help me as I have already paid 2 people to get me the code
regards, Amanda
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.
Unfortunately I don't have any more info myself on getting this code.I will open up your question for others here to see if anyone else can assist further on this.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.
Thanks Pete