Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

Hyundai iload: Just went to leave a job and my hyundai iload

Customer Question

Hi Just went to leave a job and my hyundai iload woudnot start. is this a common problem and is it easy to fix. i have had the van it about five years.
thanks
Steve
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here. From what you have described here this sounds like an issue with a lack of fuel.This can be caused by a restricted fuel filter needing replaced or an issue with a weak fuel pump/injection pump.In some cases I have also seen failing fuel injectors cause this to where not enough fuel is entering the engine through the injectors or the injectors are allowing to much fuel through their return. The fuel system will need to be tested further to pinpoint the cause here then once the faulty fuel component is found that component will need replaced. Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Pete , it took to long to get an answer from you guys , so had to call out a mechanic the next morning , it turn out that my key must have fallen open and the coded magnet had fallen out. got the spare key and started no problem . probably wont wast $50 dollars on trying to get an answer next time.

Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
That is great to hear the fault has been located.Once again I apologize for the delay and posted as soon as I saw your question myself.If there is anything else I can do here to help let me know.
Thanks Pete