Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

Deisal appears to be leaking from the back of the head of my

Customer Question

deisal appears to be leaking from the back of the head of my bt50 2010 3ltr
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
On some models this can be a fuel injector return line or gasket leaking or on some models the return fuel runs through the cylinder head and the head may be cracked or has a gasket leaking.This will need to be inspected further to pinpoint the exact source of the leak and then repaired from there.
Thanks Pete
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

I am following up with you to see if you still needed help with your question you had asked.If my help didn't satisfy your question please let me know so we can continue.

Thanks Pete