Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

Hyundai Lantra sports Wagon: Does a 1997 hyundai Lantra Sports

Customer Question

Does a 1997 hyundai Lantra Sports Wagon 1.8 liter have a diagnostic port? If so where will I find it?
Regards
Douglas
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
On most models this port is located under the drivers side dash or center dash area.It may have a door that covers it that may need removed to access it.If you are unable to locate it in any of these areas here let me know.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Peter, thank you for your response. I ask my question after I had looked under the dash, in the centre consel and in the internal fuese box. Later years of this model have the diagnostic socket located in the base of the fuese box. However, I can not locate it any where on this 1997 model.
Regards
Douglas
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Unfortunately this is the only area I know of myself.I will have to open this question up for others here to see if they can assist further on this as someone else here may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.
Thanks Pete