Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

toyota: hi my 1990 Toyota corolla seca rear wiper washer or

hi my 1990 Toyota corolla seca rear wiper washer or squirter is not working
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a professional here at Just Answer/Pearl. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is limited on this model here but I will see if I can assist with this since you have not had a response yet.

If your front and rear window washer/squirter buttons are on the same switch assembly with what you have described here this may be a fault with the switch assembly itself.I have seen on other models where the switches were together and the switch assembly had failed and was causing this issue and had to replace the switch.

This would need to be tested further electronically to verify this is the fault here.

Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hi thanks pete but I must not have been clear the rear washer switch

is separate from the front washer , the front washer switch is part of the

wiper stalk and the rear washer switch is on the fasia just to the left of

the steering coloum

cheers

Do you hear any noises from the rear washer at all when trying to operate it?

I am following up with you to see if you still needed help with your question you had asked.If my help didn't satisfy your question please let me know so we can continue.

Thanks Pete