Brad
Brad, Australia Car Tech
Experience:  ASE Master/Advanced Specialist, Chrysler Triple Master
10114124

HOLDEN ASTRA: HI I AM TRYING TO FIND THE FUSE BOX ON A 2002

HI I AM TRYING TO FIND THE FUSE BOX ON A 2002 HOLDEN ASTRA AND I CANT FIND IT IN THE USUAL PLACE. IVE LOOKED UNDER THE STEERING WHEEL FOOTWELL AND THE PASENGER SIDE FOOTWELL ANY SUGESTIONS? THANKS JASE

dodgetech77 :

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you..

In order to get to the fuse box ,just by the drivers knee there is a little box for putting bits in, this box is held in by four quarter turn screws, once released this box will come out to expose the fuse box, at the bottom of the fuse box is a clip which when released will allow the fuse box to swing down.

dodgetech77 :

Well I want to Thank You for choosing JustAnswer. It was my pleasure assisting you, and if you have any future questions feel free to Request me

http://www.justanswer.com/car/expert-dodgetech77/ Thank you and have a greatday!!!!! Brad