AudiDoc
AudiDoc, Independent Audi Shop Owner
Experience:  I've been working on Audis since I was 18 and own an independent Audi repair and performance shop
14582033

2005 Allroad Quattro, after you set ride height at level 4

Customer Question

2005 Allroad Quattro, after you set ride height at level 4 and then drive it up road at 60 MPH, the level will drop to Level 1 and start belinking
JA: Will the headlights turn on? Is the battery fully charged?
Customer: Sometimes headlights can be on or be off. Battery is fully charged.
JA: Are you fixing your Allroad quattro yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes trying to figuare it out , myself. Does this sound like a speed sensor problem?
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Would this be a speed sensor or leveling sensor problem?
Category: Audi
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 4 months ago.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang here to help!!

I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please
understand that I don't know your skill level. In most cases when you have a problem
with the way the vehicle performs, specialized tooling is required to acquire computer
data/information or engine testing results. We didn’t build these complicated vehicles; we
just diagnose and fix them. Also understand that I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the
vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. Note there may be an issue where the complexity of the issue will require a Premium Service. This service will be an addition to the normal question cost. Usually it does not come down to this but keep in mind!! I am also going to direct you with the fastest, easiest and most common things to check first. Please be
patient and permit me to do what I do best.
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in
return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there
is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I
can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you
through it.
Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail.

on your all road the vehicle will drop from level 4 (highest level) after a certain speed threshold

Was a scan test performed on the level system ?

if the level is set either 2 or three does it drop to one and also flash then ?