AudiDoc
AudiDoc, Independent Audi Shop Owner
Experience:  I've been working on Audis since I was 18 and own an independent Audi repair and performance shop
14582033

AUDI secondary air pump operation information and relay

Customer Question

AUDI secondary air pump operation information and relay llocation
Category: Audi
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 4 months ago.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang here to help!!

I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please
understand that I don't know your skill level. In most cases when you have a problem
with the way the vehicle performs, specialized tooling is required to acquire computer
data/information or engine testing results. We didn’t build these complicated vehicles; we
just diagnose and fix them. Also understand that I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the
vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. Note there may be an issue where the complexity of the issue will require a Premium Service. This service will be an addition to the normal question cost. Usually it does not come down to this but keep in mind!! I am also going to direct you with the fastest, easiest and most common things to check first. Please be
patient and permit me to do what I do best.
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in
return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there
is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I
can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you
through it.
Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail.

I do need a VIN # of the vehicle to assist

thanks

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Wa1wkafp0ba028595
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 4 months ago.

good an thanks . let get that info . FYI it will a bit before i have all the info. it should be later in the evening!!

thanks

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Ok. Also need to know if secondary air pump operation is disabled when fault code is present .
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Are working on this?
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 4 months ago.

i'm sorry i have a family emergency i will open this back up for others to help out !!

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Sorry to here about this . I must close this thread and question at this time. Too many days