AudiDoc
AudiDoc, Independent Audi Shop Owner
Experience:  I've been working on Audis since I was 18 and own an independent Audi repair and performance shop
14582033

Need some assistance/instructions or illustrations on how to

Customer Question

Need some assistance/instructions or illustrations on how to replace the panoramic roof sunblind on a 2009 Audi Q5. Thanks.
Category: Audi
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 3 months ago.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang here to help!!

I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please
understand that I don't know your skill level. In most cases when you have a problem
with the way the vehicle performs, specialized tooling is required to acquire computer
data/information or engine testing results. We didn’t build these complicated vehicles; we
just diagnose and fix them. Also understand that I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the
vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. Note there may be an issue where the complexity of the issue will require a Premium Service. This service will be an addition to the normal question cost. Usually it does not come down to this but keep in mind!! I am also going to direct you with the fastest, easiest and most common things to check first. Please be
patient and permit me to do what I do best.
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in
return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there
is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I
can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you
through it.
Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail.

I do need some information

in the rear where the spare tire is located is an options sticker where the vin # engine # and paint code is located.

i do need the picture of the sticker to get the correct repair information to assist!!

thanks

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Here's the info
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 3 months ago.

perfect!! let me get that info . it may take a bit because i do know it is a big procedure so it may take some time to compile all the info !!!

thanks

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I guess i dont need the procedures after all. Decided to tackle the task blindly and i actually completed it. Thanks anyways.