Kevin
Kevin, Technician
Experience:  Diagnostic technician vw/ audi specialist
84635724

Recently we had a" indicator lamp" come on in our Audi Q5

Customer Question

Recently we had a "green indicator lamp" come on in our Audi Q5 tdi. It is in the upper left corner of the information cluster that you scroll through for showing mileage, ave. speed, etc. The box is green and inside it is a symbol of a spout pouring something. Wondering if it is related to the def level?
JA: What year is your Q5?
Customer: 2014
JA: Are you fixing your Q5 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Have tried nothing, other than searching on google to find what this symbol is. This individual, on this link: http://www.justanswer.com/audi/67uhn-audi-q5-hi-there-audi-q5-noticed.html asked the exact same question, but there was no definitive answer.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Audi
Expert:  Kevin replied 16 days ago.

Hi im kevin any way you can send me a picture so i can be sure were talking about same warning ?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Kevin. My wife is out with the car. Can't take a pic, at the moment. However, here is a link with a photo of it, posted by another Just Ask user a few years ago. Partway down the blog they have included a picture with a 'red arrow' showing the symbol. This is exactly what our info looks like. http://www.justanswer.com/audi/67uhn-audi-q5-hi-there-audi-q5-noticed.html
Expert:  Kevin replied 16 days ago.

This is not a warning light purley a sysmbol showing the average fuel usage

Expert:  Kevin replied 16 days ago.

Please remember to rate my service and let me know if you need anything else at all

Expert:  Kevin replied 15 days ago.

Please rate my service