peterpete190
peterpete190, Technician
Experience:  Auto Technician with more then 17 years ecperience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

I can not raise the manua convertible top of my audi tt,

Customer Question

I can not raise the manua convertible top of my audi tt
JA: What year is your TT?
Customer: 2001
JA: Are you fixing your TT yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I tried to lift the top to close it.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Audi
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you havent yet,inspect and see if any components are bent or damaged causing this issue here needing repaired or replaced.If a component is found to be bent or damaged it will need corrected to resolve this issue.If this is or was already checked and found o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete