Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Audi A8S Has An EPC Sign.

Customer Question

2007 Audi A8S's EPC sign came on a little while ago. The light is where the tachometer is located. The EPC light is illuminated.
What does this mean?
Category: Audi
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 5 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose), my normal schedule online is around lunch and after dinner past midnight.
EPC stands for Electronic Power Control. This is the drive by wire throttle system used in Audi starting around the 2001. This means there are codes stored and a concern that needs diagnosing and repairs.
Is there anything else needed?
This is my 1st answer of what can be many. You the website and myself expect you to have a ~~~5 STAR EXCELLENT~~~ experience with my help. At the top of your screen is the rating box that you only get to use once. Please make sure to complete the mandatory rating when ready or reply and say "I am pleased with my answer". Not rating or rating 1-2 stars does not benefit you nor me in any way.
Thanks Moose.