peterpete190
peterpete190, Technician
Experience:  Auto Technician with more then 17 years ecperience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

I have 2012 audi S4 that was flooded with salt water and I'm

Customer Question

hi, I have 2012 audi S4 that was flooded with salt water and I'm trying to change all of the body harness and some modules, I want to know if there is other years and model that will have the same wiring, because I want to buy a car that has been in a accident to get all the wiring out. or I have to look for only 2012 S4 for that?
Thanks
Erick
Category: Audi
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 8 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

It is best to locate the same year and model with the same model options.The only way to find out for sure if any other year or model will work for this is to contact a dealers parts department to see if they can look this up for you to see if there are options out there that you can remove and replace with.Keep in mind some modules may need programmed by a dealer when replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete