Wolfgang
Wolfgang, Audi master tech
Experience:  Senior Audi Master Tech 15 yrs
19871424

Audi has Error Code N144 Open Circuit P1573_00 [108].

Customer Question

I got error codes on the 2013 Audi S4 left engine mount solenoid valve N144 open circuit; P1573_00 [108] no or incorrect basic setting/adaptation.
When I start my car it turns over a while before firing up and also I see EPC on dashboard.
Category: Audi
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 6 months ago.
Thanks for choosing Just Answer.
I'm Wolfgang here to help!! I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skill level. In most cases when you have a problem with the way the vehicle performs, specialized tooling is required to acquire computer data/information or engine testing results. We didn’t build these complicated vehicles; we just diagnose and fix them. Also understand that I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. Note there may be an issue where the complexity of the issue will require a Premium Service. This service will be an addition to the normal question cost. Usually it does not come down to this but keep in mind!! I am also going to direct you with the fastest, easiest and most common things to check first.
Please be patient and permit me to do what I do best. I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you through it. Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail.< I do need some more information.
Any recent work performed to the vehicle? Any recent accidents or jarring bumps to the vehicle ? Do you have a VAG COM scan tool?
Please let me know.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
the. Mechanic changed pressure sensor for ac
I do have a scan tool
No accidents but my car touching over the bump when entering parking
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 6 months ago.
With the EPC light coming on there should be other codes stored.
Is that the only code stored?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
far
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
what can i do for that engine mount solenoid valve?
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 6 months ago.
You have an open circuit. Did you check if the mount plug is connected and no broken wires?
That would be the first thing (a visual).
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No i havent. Will check it out and get back to u tomorrow then
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
If its broken, would i have to order the mount?
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 6 months ago.

yes if it is the mount but you have a connector and wiring too so take your time and make sure before the next step

!!

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi, yes my batt has died
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I got code 0451 ignition switch: run start position circuit open or short to ground
P2533_00 [032] mechanical failure
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
03041 energy management active
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 6 months ago.

ok i do need you to charge the battery or replace it and then i do need a full module scan with VAG COM and then post the enitre log here

thanks