Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  17 years Shop Owner /Technician. 27 years experience,
29331485

How do you turn off the ABS light on a 2010 Mercedes Benz S

Customer Question

How do you turn off the ABS light on a 2010 Mercedes Benz S class . The message Service Brake ABS and Esc currently unavailable
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Audi
Expert:  Greg replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Greg (Indy-Tech).
Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.
Rgds Greg.

Expert:  Greg replied 1 month ago.

Hi and good morning .

When the ABS light comes on and stays on when the engine starts and you also get a warning message service brakes this means you need to visit your Dealer as you have a ABS malfunction .

The malfunction will leave a malfunction code that the Dealer can read and see what has malfunctioned .

This malfunction which could be a "wheel speed sensor ,brake light sensor" etc has to be repaired first for the warning light to go out .

If you just clear the codes so the light goes out the light will come back on after one ignition cycle .

So Tommy no way round this but to have your car hooked up to a diagnostic scan tool and see what has malfunctioned.

Need further assistance with this issue Tommy then please get back to me with the reply box below .
After rating there is no further cost for any other question relating this issue .
Kind regards Greg