AudiDoc
AudiDoc, Independent Audi Shop Owner
Experience:  I've been working on Audis since I was 18 and own an independent Audi repair and performance shop
14582033

I was replacing spark plug and when started to take the no

Customer Question

hi i was replacing spark plug and when started to take the no 1` spark plug out the socket stayed the plug will not come out of the cylinder wall i have a left headed drill bit do you think this will work thank you so much
JA: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?
Customer: what are u thinking im talking spark plug and socket staying in cylinder wall will mnot come out
JA: What is the model/year of your Audi?
Customer: 2007 A4
JA: Are you fixing your A4 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: YES AND TRY JUST ABOUT EVERY THING BUT A LEFT HEAD DRILL BIT THIS IS WERE IM AT
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO
Category: Audi
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 6 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Is the spark plug easily turning but will not pull out at all like its stuck on threads?

Is the socket stuck in the hole as well?

Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete