AudiDoc, Independent Audi Shop Owner
Experience:  I've been working on Audis since I was 18 and own an independent Audi repair and performance shop

I have a 2007 Audi a4 2.0t and the temperature sensor just

Customer Question

i have a 2007 Audi a4 2.0t and the temperature sensor just started to go above average
JA: Have you checked the connectors on the sensor itself? It's important that they not be loose or corroded.
Customer: no not yet but i did check to see if the rad fans where coming on and they where not could this be a issue
JA: Are you fixing your A4 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes. previously it would over heat because of the flange was leaking but i fixed that
JA: Got it. Anything else you want the Audi Mechanic to know before I set up your one-on-one?
Customer: no
Submitted: 26 days ago.
Category: Audi
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 26 days ago.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang here to help!!

I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please
understand that I don't know your skill level. In most cases when you have a problem
with the way the vehicle performs, specialized tooling is required to acquire computer
data/information or engine testing results. We didn’t build these complicated vehicles; we
just diagnose and fix them. Also understand that I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the
vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results.

Note there may be an issue where the complexity of the issue will require a Premium Service. This service will be an addition to the normal question cost. Usually it does not come down to this but keep in mind!!

I am also going to direct you with the fastest, easiest and most common things to check first. Please be
patient and permit me to do what I do best.
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in
return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there
is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I
can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you
through it.
Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail.

Which flange was replaced ? the one in the back or the thermostat flange assy under the intake manifold?

did you purge all air from the system and is the bottle level is where???