AudiDoc, Independent Audi Shop Owner
Experience:  I've been working on Audis since I was 18 and own an independent Audi repair and performance shop

I just put a mew turbo in and after I'm having an

Customer Question

I just put a mew turbo in and after I'm having an overheating issue
JA: Have you checked the coolant? Have you checked for a leak in the cooling system?
Customer: Yeah, I've found what I think to be the water coolant flange at the back of the engine might be leaking from what I've seen onlinw I have an 07 a4 2.0 quarto The car is smoking from the top of the manifold tho after highway driving speeeda It stays cool around town
JA: Are you fixing your Turbo yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: So I've bin on the project for a while I just put in a new turbo 2nd day car running noq New cat as well new air filter Coils plugs ect
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yeah that the car did overheat one time after I put the new turbo in on the road, that's when I think the coolant flange might have cracked, because it seemed coolant was steaming out the back side, but I've replaced all the coolant and cleaned it out. I'm trying to figure out if it's the engine breather tubes for coolant or water pump or cam seals Sorry for all the info
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Audi
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Is or has the check engine light come on with this fault here or the fault codes checked at all?

Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete